Saturday, May 14, 2016

Details

"Just wear your name tag
and I will locate you in Tel Aviv."
So many blessings during the past two days!

My sister and her kids decided to visit early so I had the blessing of spending time with them before my trip. They also added new excitement to this trip for me by asking questions and going over my itinerary. I thought maybe some of you would like to know the itinerary also, so I am attaching the link here: Israel Itinerary. This webpage also has the preliminary details of what I was to pack and what the trip will specifically be about.

Another blessing is that yesterday I woke up with a very painful sore throat! ><  Thankfully, tea and vitamin C and prayers have done the trick. My throat feels almost perfect now tonight and my sinuses are almost completely cleared also. I am so thankful that God has healed me before my traveling began.

School has also not fallen completely by the way-side. I submitted a final paper today and will be taking a final exam later tonight. This ties up some loose ends so that I really will only have two classes to focus on while in Israel. Thank you for your continuing prayers about that.

I have been so blessed by all of your encouraging and exciting replies and commitments to pray! Thank you for reaching out to express your interest in this trip. :)

My suitcase is officially packed! I flew around like crazy this morning throwing stuff in and yet - my suitcase is still pretty compact. Hopefully I will not have to empty my suitcase for security, but if I do, at least it is not "packed to the gills," so it won't be hard to throw everything back in.

Lately, I pack as many books as clothes!

So that's all! Tomorrow we will be waking up early and driving the five hours to JFK. Already tired!





No comments:

Post a Comment